Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is just one practice out of many in your tool belt. Unless SEO is your full-time job, it’s nearly impossible for you to fully keep up with the details of constant algorithm updates that affect your site’s rankings, like the recent mobile-friendly updates from Google and Bing (a.k.a. “mobilegeddon”).
Plus, it can be difficult to know which SEO-related activities can drive more revenue without causing damage to your site’s rankings.
To help, I’d like to present our new SLI Systems white paper, How to Get the SEO-driven Revenue You’re Missing.
The easy-to-use 22-page guide will help you identify what’s possible with SEO and start on the path to improvement. Whether you have an in-house expert, use an outside agency or need to learn how to do basic SEO on your own, this paper will help you know where you want to go with SEO and outline the main steps to get there. Topics covered include:
- Why you need to pay attention to the changing SEO landscape
- A review of the basics: Top SEO principles
- Two SEO tools you need to set up correctly before doing anything else
- Six steps to improving the SEO of your e-commerce site
- Major SEO “no-no’s” that can damage your site’s reputation
- New streams of SEO-driven revenue most retailers miss out on
- How user-generated SEO increases traffic and conversions without negative SEO
At SLI Systems, our search and SEO experts continually monitor and improve the on-site search of more than 1,000 client sites in the e-commerce industry. With more than a dozen years in business, we have gained unique insight into SEO best practices and opportunities, and we’re happy to share them with you.
Enjoy our new white paper now, and stay tuned to this blog for more articles on the topic of SEO in e-commerce.